struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject FW: html:text
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2006 12:50:17 GMT
can somene help me with this please?

how to do validation in validator.xml

<formset>
        <form name="Form">
            <field property="hrs" depends="integer,validwhen">
                <msg name="integer" key="lbl.notvalidnumber"/>
                <msg name="validwhen" key="lbl.notvalidnumber"/>
                <var>
                    <var-name>test</var-name>
                    <var-value>(*this* >= 0)</var-value>
                </var>
            </field>
        </form>
    </formset>

Where hrs is the attribute in the row object of the table. Even when I enter
string value in the text field I see no error messages.