struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: errorStyleClass not working
Date Wed, 19 Jul 2006 17:28:26 GMT
Thanks for helping me.

The web page has

<input type="text" name="hrs[0].adHrs" value="12">

<input type="text" name="hrs[1].adHrs" value="dgsadg">

>You said "nested page".  Are you including one page inside another or do
>you
>simply mean "nested inside a displaytag library tag"?

I mean "nested inside a displaytag library tag".

trying to validate the user entered values, here the 2nd one i.e
name="hrs[1].adHrs" checking if user entered numeric value. I am getting the
error msg back too. But only the errorStyleClass is not working.

Thanks.