struts-user mailing list archives

From "Francisco Exposito Aguilera" <fcoexpos...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Error with c:for Each and c:out
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 18:14:38 GMT
Thanks a lot George!!!! It works. But I don´t understand why... could you
tell me the reason, if there is a reason, for this lower-case (in OTDEmpresa
the variable is Nombre, not nombre)?

Also, if I have a parameter defined in OTDEmpresa called CheckPart, all must
be in lower case or only the first character?

PS: I am a beginner... you can see that :)

>From: <George.Dinwiddie@wellsfargo.com>
>To: <user@struts.apache.org>
>Subject: RE: Error with c:for Each and c:out
>Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 12:42:23 -0500
>
>Assuming you have a method
>	public String getNombre()
>in the class project.struts.OTD.OTDEmpresa, try
>	<c:out value='${lee.nombre}'/>
>with a lower-case 'n'.

</c:forEach>