struts-user mailing list archives

From Chris Waring <chrisgwar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 snapshot build work on JDK 1.4.2?
Date Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:33:49 GMT

Thanks Wendy.  I will take a look at RetroWeaver and RetroTranslator to see
how they work.  I'm a little skeptical at this point but I'll give it a
shot!  I might start pressing my Management on upgrading to Weblogic 9.2.

I'm really looking to Struts 2 to be a viable replacement for the JSF
controller.  We have committed at this point to using JSF components but I
have not found the navigation and bean management portions of JSF to be as
full featured as Struts 1 is for navigation and Spring is for bean
management.  AT this point it would look like Struts 2 should be a vary
viable option for us.  I will be giving things a try as you get them out
there so I should be able to give you guys some feedback.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks,
--Chris Waring