struts-user mailing list archives

From Scott Van Wart <sc...@indosoft.com>
Subject Problem with map-based property in ActionForm
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 21:54:28 GMT
I have an action form defined like this:

public MyForm extends ActionForm {
  private Map<String, String> values = new TreeMap<String, String>();
  public Map<String, String> getValues() { return this.values; }
  public Set<String> getKeys() { return this.values.keySet(); }
}

  and in my JSP,

<c:forEach item="key" items="${myForm.keys}">
value="first">First</html:multibox>
value="second">Second</html:multibox>
</c:forEach>

When I access the page, I get the following error:

"No getter method available for property permissions(1) for bean under
name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN"

  Is this the right way to access map properties in a bean?  Any ideas?

Thanks,
  Scott