struts-user mailing list archives

From "Chetan Pandey" <cpan...@BLUEsingapore.com>
Subject Problems Using DisplayTag
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2006 11:09:38 GMT
Hi :

I just downloaded displaytags. They display my Tables correctly but when I
try to click on SAVE AS CSV Link, the file that gets saved is empty.

Any Ideas why.

My Code is as follows:

<display:table name="attendeeVOVector" class="its" export="true"
id="currentRowObject">

  <display:column property="firstName" title="<bean:message
key='attendee.firstName'/>" />

  <display:column property="lastName"  title="Last Name"/>

  <display:column property="userId"  title="User Id"/>

  <display:column property="holidexCode"  title="Holidex Code"/>

  <display:column property="countryId" title="Country Id"/>

</display:table>

And my displaytag properties is as follows:

export.types=csv excel

export.csv=true

export.csv.label=Save As CSV

export.excel=true

export.xml=false

export.pdf=false

export.rtf=false

export.excel.class=org.displaytag.export.excel.DefaultHssfExportView

export.pdf.class=org.displaytag.export.DefaultPdfExportView

export.rtf.class=org.displaytag.export.DefaultRtfExportView

# if set, file is downloaded instead of opened in the browser window

export.csv.filename=data.txt

export.excel.filename=data.xls

Thanks.

Chetan Pandey