struts-user mailing list archives

From priyadarsh kankipati <darsh_e...@yahoo.co.nz>
Subject RE: How to disable the submit button after first click
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:25:59 GMT
Thanks Krishna for your suggestion. Can you please elaborate on your suggestion?

  Thanks Robert for your suggestion.
  But I think this will not work as can't change the value of the "disabled" attribute till
the page loads.
  My requirement is: I need to disable the submit button to avoid double submit. To be clear,
lets say the user is booking an online travel ticket. I want to avoid the user to double submit
and hence purchase twice.

  Regards
  Priyadarsh

Robert Langridge <LangriR@cpw.co.uk> wrote:
   [input] disable="${sessionScope.disableSubmit}" />

If you a variable to the sessionscope called disableSubmit for example
you can do it with ease. After the first press set disableSubmit =
"disable". Have the default setting of disableSubmit = ""

Sorted :)

Rob Langridge
Analyst Programmer - Java CoE
e: langrir@cpwplc.com