struts-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas Joseph" <thomas.jos...@kottsoftware.com>
Subject Proper Struts Tags
Date Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:03:42 GMT
Hi All,

I am using indexed properties for form beans and want something like:
<% int count = 0; %>

    <%=employeeHashMap.get("name"+count)%>

in proper struts tags.

The select tage, I am getting when rendered as <select name="string(designation<%=count%>)">

instead of

<select name="string(designation0)">, <select name="string(designation1)">, <select
name="string(designation2)">

how can I get them right. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Thomas Joseph

Kott Software Pvt. Ltd. | Vallamattom Estate | M.G.Road | Cochin-682015 | India
www.kottsoftware.com
This email (including any attachments) is subject to copyright, the information in it is confidential,
and it is legally privileged. Use of this email or of any information in it other than by
the addressee is unauthorized and unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient of the mail,
kindly intimate the author of the mail and delete the same.