struts-user mailing list archives

From "Raghuveer" <raghuve...@infotechsw.com>
Subject tag for checking session and forward to login page
Date Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:01:38 GMT
In My Web application,

i have page ot show "session_expired message"  in login page. When session
expires user is navigated to this page from server side.

I am checking this in all execute methods of my action.
Once the session expired user is navigated to login page.
If user clicks logout button also user is navigated to login page.
In log page once the session expired if user clicks BROWSER BACK button
,user should be in login page only when session expires.
Any Suggestion's to implement this in Struts.