struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [shale] Backing view
Date Wed, 14 Jun 2006 19:57:18 GMT
On 6/14/06, Marty Phee <mphee@jump-technologies.com> wrote:

> Removed spring and it works.  Thanks for the pointer.
>
> So, if I use spring you must have managed beans for all JSP's?  Not sure
> if I"m actually going to use spring.

It appears that this is the effective state of the current implementation.
But I consider that a bug -- it should be possible to use this combination
of stuff together, without any requirement that a view controller exist for
each page.  It would help us make sure this gets attention if you could file
a bug report documenting your experiences with this, and then note the
workaround (removing Spring) that made it work for you in the short term.

http://issues.apache.org/struts/

Craig