struts-user mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [shale] using the eclipse ide (maybe ith ant or maven2)
Date Thu, 15 Jun 2006 17:23:27 GMT
On 6/15/06, Gary VanMatre <gvanmatre@comcast.net> wrote:

> This is a bit off topic but does anyone know how to configure cargo to start tomcat 5.5.x
 in debug mode so that you can attach in eclipse for interactive debuging?  I've messed with
the cargo.jvmargs but didn't have any luck.

Hmmm... betting that the Cargo plugin doesn't fork a new JVM, try
setting MAVEN_OPTS before executing 'mvn package cargo:start'.

There's an example of starting Maven in debug mode in $M2_HOME/bin/mvn.bat.

If that doesn't work, what did you try already, so I can start there
without repeating your experiments?

--
Wendy