struts-user mailing list archives

From Srinivas_Birag...@3com.com
Subject Re: Problem with MessageResources.properties
Date Wed, 21 Jun 2006 09:54:13 GMT

Thanks for the respone..:) i got the solution , that is the Fix for
Bugzilla #2233..single quote escape charcter is \' with formatKey.

             Monkeyden
             <monkeyden@gmail.
                                       "Struts Users Mailing List"
             06/20/2006 11:15          <user@struts.apache.org>

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: Problem with
               "Struts Users           MessageResources.properties
               Mailing List"
             <user@struts.apac
                  he.org>

I do this very thing for required field messages and have no problem with
it.  Are you passing the value to the ActionError constructor?

'{0}' is a required field