struts-user mailing list archives

From "marcus biel \(innoWake gmbh\)" <marcus.b...@innowake.de>
Subject AW: Image change on error
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 06:58:34 GMT

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Samere, Adam J [mailto:asamere@paychex.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 6. Juni 2006 17:33
An: Struts Users Mailing List
Betreff: RE: Image change on error

>The message attribute is a boolean indicated whether messages should be
>checked for under Globals.ERROR_KEY or Globals.MESSAGE_KEY.

>You probably want to use the name or property attributes. See the online
>docs.

Neither:

<logic:messagesPresent property="error.MyValue"><html:img src="error.gif" border="0"/></logic:messagesPresent>
<logic:messagesNotPresent property=" error.MyValue "><html:img src="proceed.gif"
border="0"/></logic:messagesNotPresent>

nor:

<logic:messagesPresent name="error.MyValue"><html:img src="error.gif" border="0"/></logic:messagesPresent>
<logic:messagesNotPresent name=" error.MyValue "><html:img src="proceed.gif" border="0"/></logic:messagesNotPresent>

work! :-(

I guess I could add a flag indicating wether or not the value is valid,
but this is - imho - just to dumb (having an extra getter and setter method for each value!)

Marcus