struts-user mailing list archives

From "fea jabi" <zy...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: selectedItems of checkbox
Date Wed, 07 Jun 2006 19:07:04 GMT
below is the code in the jsp.

<display:table name="${Form.map.runs}" id="mgrRuns"
requestURI="PrepareAction.do"  defaultsort="7" defaultorder="descending"
pagesize="6">
<display:column titleKey="lbl.runname" sortable="true"
href="PrepareAction.do" headerClass="sortable">
           <c:set var="runBean" value="${mgrRuns.runName}" />

property="value"/></html:multibox>
                    <bean:write name="runBean" property="label"/>
                </display:column>

</display:table>

not sure how to fix this? thanks.