struts-user mailing list archives

From "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>
Subject Thank you to the list.
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 19:54:54 GMT
Guys,

I want to thank everyone on the list for all the new ideas and
technologies that have floated up as answers to many of the questions
posed here.  I have learned that I need to get a good book on Struts,
because I am sure we are missing a lot of stuff that would make our
current project a lot easier.  Struts was one of 5 new technologies I
had never dealt with before when we start this project, but this forum
has and continues to be a great help in getting what I need to move forward.

Thanks, again to all off you who take time to help out a newbie.

Al