struts-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <new...@pingsite.com>
Subject [OT] Re: XML Help
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 11:28:43 GMT
Krishnakanth wrote:
> Note : I just took the getElementByTagName("table") that time I got the length as 2 it
is ok.but after that I iterate that NodeList in a for loop and take NodeList.item(i).getChildNodes,
Now I get some 8 or 10 childs....So I'm totally confused....

> Any Idea Please advise....

Me too, since you didn't provide any information about how you're
accessing the XML, etc.

Simplistic XML merging (for me) has generally consisted only of a couple
of hash tables and loops and minor decision-making about which
attributes to use for node 'equality' comparisons.

It sounds like you're having problems at an even higher level, i.e., you
don't know how to use your XML library. Can't help, don't know what
you're using and how it represents elements.

> Urgent !!! Urgent !!! Urgent !!! Urgent !!! Urgent !!!

If it's that urgent you might want to consider Google or an XML forum.

Dave