struts-user mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: hotkeys
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 02:08:01 GMT
Hi Marcus,

Take a look at the accessKey attribute, I think that's what you want...
however, I don't believe it is possible to assign function keys, I think
you only have letters and numbers, and maybe punctuation marks.

You could do what you want via scripting though, where I believe you can
capture function keys.  Try setting up a key handler for the document
itself, and just call focus() on the element you want to receive focus
when the appropriate key is pressed.

Frank

Miguel Galves wrote:
> What exactly do you want to do ?
>
> On 6/8/06, Marcus <mail@goovie.de> wrote:
>>
>> Is there a way of adding hotkeys to a form field in struts?
>> I would like to add the keys F1-F4 to my form fields 1-4.
>>
>> Thx,
>>
>> Marcus

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect