struts-user mailing list archives

From Truong Xuan Tinh <tinh.tru...@pyramid-consulting.com>
Subject Re: response.sendRedirect() doesn't work!
Date Thu, 08 Jun 2006 18:15:03 GMT
 Thank David for your reply.
Actually, I've known that's not right to do it, in the jsp file, but
I've have no choice in this situation. Because this is the final page in
a wizard-like web application. Normally, the user stop at the final
page, but in some case, the user want to redo the wizard again, and they
don't want to stop at the final page, just finish the current wizard and
start a new one.
Any suggestion would be appreciated.
Thank you.