struts-user mailing list archives

From "Antonis Lebesis" <ant.lebe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Request parameters in action forward
Date Tue, 20 Jun 2006 22:49:46 GMT
Hi,
  I do have a SelectFooAction (actually it's called ChooseFooAction
:)). There is another problem though:
  This action is used in more than one places so I have to add a
parameter called action in it's url (action=display for a simple user,
action=edit for the admin etc). Since I have a lot of foo's, I have a
form in this page to select which category of Foo's to display. When
the user selects  a category, the page is reloaded (through another
"reload" mapping) which leads us from selectFoo.do?action=display to
selectFoo.do.
  Do you see a pattern here ;)?

Antonis