struts-user mailing list archives

From "The Jasper" <thejas...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to validate when the form-property is of type="java.lang.String[]"
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 07:57:26 GMT
Hi,

So...how are you putting them on the form. I assume you some form of
iterative tag to put them on a form. There is probably a better
solution, but you could write a custom validator, or validate() method
to do what you want. I had to do this for a similar situation, but I
had at least 2 levels of arrays to traverse. I seem to remember
thinking I could solve it with just one level array to deal with. Also
the validation was a little complex.

mvg,
Jasper