struts-user mailing list archives

From <nageshkumar.si...@wipro.com>
Subject RE: Form Beans in Session
Date Mon, 05 Jun 2006 15:41:42 GMT

Regards,
Nagesh
-----Original Message-----
From: Hanmay Udgiri [mailto:hanmayya.udgiri@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 8:41 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Form Beans in Session

Hi
We have Pages where user enters some data in step 1 ,step 2 and in last
step these data should be submitted to DB.
We are putting the all form beans in session as all of our transactions
are multiple step process.
Is there any better of way not putting the form beans in session????

--
Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri

of this message and any attachments.