struts-user mailing list archives

From Paul Benedict <paul4chris...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Change field validation order
Date Thu, 22 Jun 2006 04:42:09 GMT
Validation occurs in order of the properties specified, with the specific validators (required,
maxcheck) occuring in the order listed.

finndanvar@itu.dk wrote: I need some help!
I'm using the validation framework to validate on client side.
I'm seeking a way to change the field validation order on client side.
I want to validate in field order.
F.ex. in the case below

        depends="required, maxlength">

        depends="required, maxlength, minlength">

I want username to be validated OK for both required and maxlength
before password and other fields are validated for whatever.
Is it possible?
Kind regards
Fida