struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sahil Gupta" <sa...@netedgecomputing.com>
Subject Using JUnit with Struts
Date Sat, 17 Jun 2006 06:29:52 GMT
Hi,

I want to use JUnit with struts, can anyone please guide me.

Regards,

Sahil Gupta

Extn : 339
Mobile: 91 9899468288
Email :  <mailto:sahil@netedgecomputing.com> sahil@netedgecomputing.com
NetEdge Computing Global Solutions Private Limited.
A-14, Sector-7, NOIDA U.P. 201-301
Tel #  91-120-2423281, 2423282
Fax #  91-120-2423279
URL  http//www.netedgecomputing.com
This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you
must not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please
advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank
you for your cooperation.