struts-user mailing list archives

From Medicherla Lakshmi <lakshmi_seren...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Error with dynaactionform integer property
Date Fri, 09 Jun 2006 04:43:55 GMT
Hi,

  I have an action in which am trying to get two values from database, one is of type Integer
and the other String. I have put them in an ArrayList and have set to an attribute like request.setAttribute(Employee,
"Employee").  Form for this action is of type dynaactionform.

  When am trying to retrieve these values in the jsp using bean:write,  it is throwing exception
for the Integer value, whereas working fine with the String value.  The error says:

  javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Cannot find message resources under key org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE\par

  Please tel me why i get this error and if i can use integer value in <bean:write>
after defining that property using <logic:iterate>.

  Thanks and Regards,
  MSV Lakshmi.

 Stay connected with your friends even when away from PC.  Link: http://in.mobile.yahoo.com/new/messenger/