struts-user mailing list archives

From "Krishna, Hari" <HKris...@Templeton.com>
Subject RE: ejb
Date Wed, 28 Jun 2006 06:52:08 GMT
Hi pls find the best in the industry book.
If u dont mind pls let me know the architecture you are following.Generally we call EJBs after
Action using either Delegate or Facade pattern.If u are using servicelocator u can straight
away call ejb from Action

-----Original Message-----
From: Abhimanyu Koul [mailto:abhimanyu_koul@fineng.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 28, 2006 12:19 PM
To: Struts Mailing list
Subject: ejb

hi all!
does anybody here have some good ejb books. i need to use ejb in struts but don't know how.
please help

Regards,
Abhimanyu Koul
FinEng Solutions (P)  Ltd.
Mobile : +91 9819510090
Notice:  All email and instant messages (including attachments) sent to
or from Franklin Templeton Investments (FTI) personnel may be retained,
monitored and/or reviewed by FTI and its agents, or authorized
law enforcement personnel, without further notice or consent.