struts-user mailing list archives

From "Hanmay Udgiri" <hanmayya.udg...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: displaying a field as bold
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 10:27:11 GMT
Hi
Let me explain in more details
We have a field Social Security Number this field could be mandatory if the
user enters US account number or optional if he enters a Canada account
number.
We are using same JSP.
So instead of having logic tags in JSP,do we any generic framework where in
JSP it can reduce the no of lines.
The same applies for validation in validation.xml(We have required and
requiredif in Struts.
But here we need a condition for each field.And we have around 100 field and
the same field can be mandatory or optional based on condition.If I have to
use requiredif then I have to have 100 extra field saying the field in
mandatory).Do we have any other type of implementation
I guess I have explained it properly

Thanks and Regards
Hanmayya Udgiri