struts-user mailing list archives

From Monkeyden <monkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: More then 1 Action Forms in JSP
Date Thu, 25 May 2006 14:07:48 GMT
As in a pop-up?  If so, then you create a HelpAction and JSP, which would be
expecting a request parameter specifiying the current screen.  Use that
parameter to determine what content to fetch.  Basically, it's a new
Action.  The only thing your 10 existing screens will be responsible for is
passing that request parameter (likely on the querystring).