struts-user mailing list archives

From Monkeyden <monkey...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OT] utility to print DOM object of XML file
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 19:22:36 GMT
The beautiful thing is you dont need JDom or Xerces if you have JDK1.4.  I'm
not going to give you the answer, as that wouldn't truly help either one of
us, but I will tell you that the answer can be found in the
javax.xml.transform.Transformer class, which is the fruit of the
TransformerFactory class.