struts-user mailing list archives

From "Angelo zerr" <angelo.z...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tabs (struts + tiles) How to do it ??
Date Sat, 27 May 2006 08:58:41 GMT
Hello,
if you want, you can ue JSPTabControl which is taglib which manage tabs in
your JSP. JSPTabControl gives you several features like keep the last tabs
selected after posting a form, Get the name of tab which is selected into
your action struts,...
You can set a state for a tab (READ, FORBIDDEN) to for instance display your
FORBIDDEN tab with red color.

You can find JSPTabControl at http://jsptabcontrol.sourceforge.net/

Regards Angelo