struts-user mailing list archives

From "M.Liang Liu " <patriot...@gmail.com>
Subject HELP:I've got a new problem when I tried to use struts-menu in my Tiles using display-tag.
Date Sat, 20 May 2006 03:23:57 GMT
Hi everybody!

   I've got a new problem when I tried to use struts-menu in my Tiles using
display-tag.

I put the struts-menu in my Tiles alone and find it works well.
However,the problem occurred when I put one page using display-tag in the
same Tiles page including struts-menu:The struts-menu can NOT display
properly.The image can display  but  the menu  has  a rim.I do NOT want the
rim because every menu has one-----there are so many that the menu was
dissipated .
I can NOT stand it.

I can not enclosed the strange screen picture of the  page  as
attachments;so I put it  in my   flickr
here<http://static.flickr.com/53/149590641_0cbeeb81b6_o.jpg>
.

Anyone who's familiar with display-tag can help me?

Please.