struts-user mailing list archives

From "Homero Cardoso de Almeida" <homero...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: struts not forwarding after action
Date Tue, 30 May 2006 17:08:37 GMT
Thanks for the help, David.

Yeah, I really think the book is a little outdated (i'm really using
perform() instead of execute()). I think the version I got is the same
as yours, since it mentions the execute() method and Struts 1.1.

I'm not able to test it right now (i'm at work), but when I got home
I'll see what I can get.
Thanks again. =)