struts-user mailing list archives

From "Jakub Milkiewicz" <jmilkiew...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: highligt errors
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 18:37:05 GMT
Hi
Thanks for an answer.
I also found this solution the best, but i thought that maybe struts
provides some kind of support for this kind of problem.
I know that highlighting labels is not common practice, but i thought that
someone found a gold solution.
Anyway thanks for help.
I am completly newbie to creating tags. Can you give me some advices how to
start.