struts-user mailing list archives

From pantichd <panti...@firstenergycorp.com>
Subject Getting a list of fields in a form
Date Wed, 24 May 2006 15:45:59 GMT

Hello,

The DynaActionForm class has a method called getMap which "Returns the Map
containing the property values"

We've found this quite useful for some of the things we need to do. I am
looking for a similar method in the ActionForm & ValidatorForm but I can't
find anything.

Can someone tell me if there is an easy way to get all the property keys
along with their values from those two classes?

Thanks in advance for any help.

David

PS - I somehow posted this originally as a response to someone else's
thread. Sorry for the mixup.