struts-user mailing list archives

From Shervin Asgari <sher...@linpro.no>
Subject Re: Blank page when trying to forward
Date Fri, 26 May 2006 14:47:19 GMT
I tried to tell that there is no exception. Nothing! That's why it is so
odd...

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: shervin@linpro.no
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux	Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/