struts-user mailing list archives

From I HARIKRISHNA <ihk...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject RE: displaying a field as bold
Date Tue, 23 May 2006 10:52:03 GMT
What is the need for validation if the field is nonmandatory and if it  is required then how
will you do in Struts>?>>???

Rakesh.Bhat@iflexsolutions.com wrote:  Hi,

The best way to display mandatory is give your mandatory text field a
color or put (*).
Yes you have struts implementation for both mandatory & non-mandatory
fields.
even validation.

Cheers,

Kind regards,

Rakesh Bhat

-----Original Message-----
From: Hanmay Udgiri [mailto:hanmayya.udgiri@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2006 3:35 PM
To: user@struts.apache.org
Subject: displaying a field as bold

Hi
We have two requirements like this.
1.In my JSP page I have around 50 fields and these fields could be
mandatory,optional or just plane read only fields based on some
condition.
Now the requirement is when the JSP is displayed,which way is good to
display the field in bold if mandatory,non-bold if optional and just
label
if read only.
Should we user any custom implementation for this or struts has any
facilities for this.
2.Another is if the field is required,it should do a mandatory
validation.
And if optional,it should to a optional validation.
In struts do have any implementation.
I have around 50 field and having a indictor for each field will
increase
the
form bean parameters.

Thanks and Regards