struts-user mailing list archives

From J Gotsch <josh_got...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Conditional Statements (if/else) Using logic tag
Date Sun, 14 May 2006 16:49:24 GMT
I guess my problem is larger than using an if/else statement. I figured how to do that, but
I'm iterating over a List in the JSP, and want to be able to exit the loop whenever certain
item exist. I don't suppose there's a way to do that, is there?

  My requirement in a nutshell: the List could have role1, role2, and role3. But I can only
print one role on the screen. If the list has multiple roles, then my loop will show all of
them. I want to be able to exit the loop after I find the role that I'm looking for.

  Philihp Busby <philihp@gmail.com> wrote:
  Jerome is referring to tags in the JSTL Core tag library.

mmm code-bloat.

wrote:
> use
>
> On 5/13/06, J Gotsch wrote:
> > Hello All,
> >
> > How do I perform an If/else with ?
> >
> > In the below logic:iterate tag, If my collection contains both ROLE1 AND ROLE2,
Then both statements will be displayed. And that's now what I want.