struts-user mailing list archives

From josh t <josh_got...@yahoo.com>
Subject message-resources key/parameter
Date Wed, 10 May 2006 16:16:21 GMT
   <message-resources parameter="com.xyz.ApplicationResources" />
   <message-resources key="wbsSetup" parameter="WbsSetupResources" />

  Can someone please explain to me how and where in my code I need to refer to message-resources
key?  When doing validation, how does the validator know where to loopup the ApplicationResources?
 Do I need to include the key somwhere in my validator.xml?

  Thanks!