struts-user mailing list archives

From Caroline Jen <jiapei_...@yahoo.com>
Subject Handling User Clicks on the Browser "Back" Button
Date Fri, 05 May 2006 17:32:12 GMT
I posted the question earlier and thanks for many
respondents took time to answer my question.

While double submission is one of my problems, my
focus has been on this particular one:

WebPage A1 --> WebPage A2 --> WebPage C
WebPage B1 --> WebPage B2 --> WebPage C

There is no problem to close the current page and
display the previous page if users click on the
"Close" button provided.

Because the WebPage C can be reached by different
routes, we have System Error/Exceptions thrown if
users opt to use the browser "Back" button.

I believe that this is not something new to
developers.  Could anybody direct me to answers.
Thanks.

-C