struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Thu, 06 Apr 2006 12:25:25 GMT
There are, however, frameworks whose time has passed and that have no reason
except backwards compatibility to be available.  The right thing to do with
these frameworks is to label them as obsolete so that people will not be
lured into using them when they are a poor choice.  Choices are good.  Not
all choices are good.