struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some questions
Date Wed, 05 Apr 2006 15:46:22 GMT
Frank, this is uncalled for.  Jonathan is clearly right on this and you are
clearly wrong.  The fact that some Struts groupies like Busschots and Newton
jump in with there stupidities is irrelevant.  I simply cannot believe you
would recommend Struts 1.x.  I no longer know what could possibly be the
basis on which you choose a framework.

Newton, Busschots, etc., i.e., the rest of you claimjumpers who just jump in
to bitch, please follow your own advice and don't listen to this.  It is not
for the likes of you.
<snip>

> Yeah, I took the bait.  My bad.  Should have known better.  See my
> subsequent reply for the factual and hopefully helpful comments.
>
> </snip>

On Tomcat, you can use the manager, by the way, to restart particular
applications.  There are serious memory leaks with this but it is good for
development, saving the time to restart Tomcat itself.

I think Eclipse is great.  No problems with it here.

~Dakota Jack~