struts-user mailing list archives

From "Yang Sun" <aegir...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Filter mapping to URL
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 10:48:54 GMT
Hi, Chuanjiang:

I am not very clear on your question. But in general, if you have something
difficult to use the built-in authentication method, you can overwrite the
processRoles() method in your customized RequestProcessor and register your
processor with the actionservlet in the configuration file.

In that way, you can get the most flexibility.

Regards,
Yang Sun