struts-user mailing list archives

From "olonga henry" <olon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MVC Dilemma
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 15:01:37 GMT
That's Right,  there are multiple issues here that involves
JTATransactionManager which I can deal with.  However what I am asking here
is more of a design pattern type (between dao layer and business
logic/service layer) of question on how do you handle such a scenario where
after gettting list of tickets which has many-to-one relationship with
another table 'Employee' (in a separate legacy database), and you have to
display the names instead of the ids.

Tables are laid like this:
Ticket (ticket_id, description, emp_id)
Employee(emp_id, emp_name)