struts-user mailing list archives

From "王曾wang_zeng" <wangzengveryc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Where dose JSP works in JSF request lifecycle?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 05:07:35 GMT
Thank you,Craig. What do you mean by setup action? Is that the kind of
action which  grabs  some data, do some encapsilation work, and stuff them
into JSP scopes.
You say we can archive the goal with shale as well as without  shale. I
remeber that between phases a Phase Event will be fired. When JSF skips
directly to the  Render  Response  phase,  can  I  use  phase  event
listener  to  grab  data  ? Is this approach what you think is painful?

--
Wang Zeng