struts-user mailing list archives

From "王曾wang_zeng" <wangzengveryc...@gmail.com>
Subject Where dose JSP works in JSF request lifecycle?
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 02:38:06 GMT
In JSF, when a request arrives, it should go through 6 phases to process the
request. The first stage is called Restore the View , and the last stage is
called Render the Response. I wonder where JSP works in these 6 phases.  If
JSP only works in the last phase, how can JSF restore the view first time
the user view the page with no existing component tree in the session,
because the information about the definition of the tree resides in the JSP
by the form of JSF tags.  So I think maybe both the *Restore the View* and
*Render the Response* need JSP to be involved.

--
Wang Zeng