struts-user mailing list archives

From "王曾wang_zeng" <wangzengveryc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to include a "do" url?
Date Sun, 09 Apr 2006 01:48:53 GMT
hi:
    I think all of you have known what I mean well.I think the problem is
caused by including an action which in the end will forward the request to
another jsp page.That means you can't include a "forward". Actually this
problem is solved by the modified codes I have shown you. First,I include a
second jsp page,which is very usual,and won't have problems,then in that jsp
page I include a do action which do a lot of things and return null. Due to
this null returned, the request won't be forwarded to any other url and the
request is going to be processed by the same jsp page that includes this
action.  Then this jsp can read beans from the request,and do what it should
do. By this approach, I duck the problem caused by including a fowarding
action. But,I am still not very clear, I need some good comments or
suggestions on this approach.