struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <strut...@reumann.net>
Subject Re: MVC Dilemma
Date Fri, 07 Apr 2006 14:50:44 GMT
olonga henry wrote the following on 4/7/2006 10:21 AM:
> After getting the ticket list, I will have to read the employeeIds first in
> memory then make those calls and put 'em in a hashmap so that I can disply
> 'em properly in the hashmap.

I've been following this thread, and it's amazing how overcomplicated
people are making all of this. I'd love to know exactly from a "user's
perspective" what you want to accomplish ologna. All of this "don't use
a join" nonsense is just silly (to be polite:) Although, more than
likely you don't need to get everything back on the initial display of
your employees.

Do you just want to display an Employee record and a list of tickets
that belong to the employee????

--
Rick
http://www.learntechnology.net