struts-user mailing list archives

From makarand sonawane <makarand...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to use displayTag
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2006 20:13:16 GMT
Hi,

 I am looking for Tag implementation for Table which can be configured for external sorting
and pagination. Which also support Struts( on sorting or Pagination invokes Struts Action).

I have came accross displaytag opensource of sourceforge, but they lack clear documentation.
It was also not clear how the StrutsActions will be invoked.

Please let me know if any one has used same or similar tag?

Regards
Makarand