struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: maintaining human standards [was Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation]
Date Tue, 28 Mar 2006 06:00:43 GMT
So Craig now has committer rights on who is a first class citizen?  Quite
frankly, I thought Craig would at least defend the people he put in place
and the people who tore down the house with some excuses other than "we had
to make bad code because we are genius's".  But, rather than do that, he
continues to act as if he is lead something.  As far as I am concerned,
Craig is just another guy in the lineup.

> On 3/27/06, Larry Meadors <lmeadors@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > So...are any of the others as bad as this butt-monkey?
>

> You mean the WW2 guys?  All the ones I've met are first class citizens.
>
> By the way, Jonathan is *not* a WW2 committer -- he's involved in
> Freemarker.
>
> Larry
>

> Craig

~Dakota Jack~