struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Thu, 23 Mar 2006 23:16:23 GMT
Lord, Al, do you realize you have just concluded that it is impossible to
fail to see what a product is or does from a website?  This is not like
you.  Usually you make sense.  But, this is right along the lines of a
Newton (Dave) or a Mitchell (James).  Oh, wait, it was Mitchell.  LOL
Sorry, Al.  I thought you had lost your mind.