struts-user mailing list archives

From "Dakota Jack" <dakota.j...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [FRIDAY] Re: has struts reached the saturation
Date Wed, 22 Mar 2006 17:07:24 GMT
I would like to point out that communities and PMCs in Apache decidedly do
NOT have a one-to-one mapping.  I would also like to point out that a lot of
our "community" is migrant workers brought in especially for Shale and
having nothing much at all to do with the Struts community.  Many of them
only had as their credentials work on a foreign soil.